"I was accepted to USC! Thank you for everything you have done for me
because I couldn't have done it without you!."
- Remington W., Portfolio Student
"Thanks Roger for letting me know. By the way,
Alan is loving the class!"
- Principal from Alvarado Intermediate.
"Very fun and easy to understand. Also interesting.
Game Design is a great course to join."
- Timothy C. 5th Grade from Oswalt Academy.
"I like the fact that I can really learn how to design a game
instead of just playing the game."
- Emily S. 5th Grade from Oswalt Academy
"I took the Taro Animation to Cal Arts Portfolio Day
and I got a lot of good feedback from showing it to them.
They liked the animation and how I created. Thank you so much
for the opportunity to work with you."
- McKenna B., Portfolio Student
"I liked how I learned the basic steps to create a game."
- Matin D. 6th Grade from Oswalt Academy
"We could change the variables and speeds of lights/sounds in Arduino class".
-Anthony G. 7th Grade from Telesis Academy
"I liked the self-programming without pre-made codes in Arduino class."
- student from Telesis Academy
Caustics Digital Academy | Ph: 626.788.0248 | 714.880.8286
1442 Irvine Blvd., Ste 221, Tustin, CA 92780
©2013-17 Caustic Digital Academy